Getting you in compliance with the IRS 

Failing to file your personal or business taxes on time can happen for any number of issues in today’s fast-paced world. At H&CO, we understand that if you've fallen behind on your taxes for multiple years, you might be feeling uncertain about resolving the problem. Whether you are afraid that you owe penalties and interest or are overwhelmed with the idea of locating lost paperwork, we are here to provide the solutions and assistance you need to file your delinquent tax returns and achieve compliance with the IRS.

Our experienced tax advisors will provide the professional attention and assistance you need to file your delinquent tax returns. We'll help you track down your missing W-2 and 1099 forms, mortgage and bank interest statements, and any other financial documentation required to prepare your back taxes. Once we have all the paperwork we need, we’ll accurately prepare and file your delinquent tax returns to get you up to date with the IRS.

If you owe back taxes to the IRS, penalties and interest can accrue, creating a debt that can snowball into a more serious tax problem like wage garnishment or a tax lien. However, if you cannot afford to pay all your back taxes at once, we can work with the IRS to establish an installment agreement or another tax relief solution to pay off your tax debt over time.

Contact us today or request a consultation online to get started and we’ll guide you through the process.