H&CO Entity Management, LLC is not a law firm and does not provide legal services.  The information provided on this website is not legal advice, but general information on entity compliance issues and questions which are commonly encountered.
We work with your attorneys in the Unites States and abroad to assist you with your international operations, global investments and migrating to a new country.  If you don’t have an attorney, at your request, we will refer you to an independent attorney to represent you and or your company. We work with an independent network of over 2,000 attorneys (US and International).


How does FIRPTA affect
real estate investors?

Under the Foreign Investment Real Property Act or FIRPTA, foreign investors and non-residents are subject to withholding when selling real estate property.

Learn More