Who are we looking for?
The Staff Accountant position is ideal for a skilled accounting professional who connects and communicates well with clients and personnel at all levels of the organization. Your experience meeting rigorous deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment will put your resume at the top of our list.
If you enjoy working in a team setting and are eager to become one of the top professionals in the accounting field, our doors are open and we’d like to learn more about you.
Staff Accountant Job Description
As a Staff Accountant you will be expected to know basic accounting principles and how to manage the full cycle of accounting using QuickBooks. You must also be able to prioritize every day tasks such as reconciling bank and credit card statements, creating month-end adjustments, reconciling payroll, answering emails and phone calls, and meeting with existing and potential clients.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of bookkeeping experience in a fast-paced environment, required
- Must speak, read and write fluently in English and Spanish or Portuguese
- Proficient in QuickBooks; knowledge of SAP and Creative Solutions is a plus
Why join our team?
- Fast growing company that promotes from within
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- In-house training
- A family oriented culture
- A true “open door” policy at all levels
If you enjoy working in a team setting and are passionate about your career, we’d like to learn more about you.